Thursday, September 12, 2019

Welcome

Welcome to my Blog. My name is Ajin Mahenthiran. I am avid follower of Tamil movies and have grown a passion towards them over time. I grew up watching Tamil movies and have seen the many changes the industry also known as Kollywood has gone through, the transformation in the types and quality of movies being produced. 
The Tamil film industry has so much amazing content that I believe should be shared with the world and sometimes it may be hard to know what movies to watch but feel no fear, I am here to help with reviews that will provide insight into the latest movies that rank the top of the list to all time classics that are still as popular now as it was during the time of release.

There are many personalities that are influential within the industry that have helped shape the industry to what it is today and have amazing movies that are worth a watch. I will be discussing how these influential stars have risen over time and how they have contributed to the industries.

Movies sometimes have social responsibilities. Many films and big actors are choosen to act in scripts that entail or cover these social responsibilities. Kollywood really emphasizes the social responsibility through movies and this will be seen through other articles where I will talk about the industry and how much movies serve as an entertainment.

I will also post links to videos and trailers of certain movies that may be of interest while browsing my blog. Hope this will shine some light into movies that have amazed me over the years and still continue to do so.


5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey ajin👋i'm also a huge Tamil movie fanatic. When I read your blog I was really interested in your content and how you planned to update us with new and upcoming movies. I think this is such a great idea because we could get your insights,opinions and a review before watching any new movies. Keep going ajin,your blog seems great dude :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ajin, I am a movie lover too! I look forward to your posts about your opinions and insights for the tamil movies:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Ajin,

    I'm really looking forward to your blogs. It's really hard to keep up with good Tamil movies. I'm hoping to use your insight of movies to narrow down a list of movies to watch.

    ReplyDelete

Find out how you can make Data work for you

Are you trying to figure out the best way to find trends and information regarding your website or business. Are you struggling to find ou...